Requirements for Admission
16 years old: 11-13 Credits
17 years old: 16-19 Credits
18 years old: 22-25 Credits
Required Documents when applying:
- Completed Application
- R.E.S.I. Report (This is a snap shot of a students high school history. It can be obtained from the school's records office.)
- Student Historical Profile Report (RHSP)
- R.I.S.A. Report (This is a snapshot of a student's attendance history. It can be obtained from the school's records office.)
- I.E.P. - Individualized Educational Plan - students who have been certified to receive Special Education services MUST submit a copy of the most recent I.E.P.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Including Hepatitis B and TB)
- Proof of Address in the name of the parent/guardian (e.g. gas/electric bill, lease, official letter from group home, etc.)
- Parent/Guardian must meet with Admissions Coordinator to present an official ID and complete forms.
CLICK HERE for our application (PDF)
or you can pick up an application in the reception area of the high school between
the hours of 9 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday.
Directions to the school:
N or R train to 8th Street/NYU
6 train to Astor Place
Completed applications are being accepted now.